Homeseer HSM200

• Last Post 15 February 2015
Axial-User posted this 15 February 2015

So I recently purchased a Homeseer HSM200. This is a really neat device that has the following features:

1) Motion Sensor
2) Ambient Light Sensor
3) Temperature Sensor
4) Multi-color LED indicator
5) Plugs into outlet (no batteries)
6) Repeater

As great as all this sounds, unfortunately only the HSM100 motion sensor is supported officially by InControl, so I was hoping to get some guidance from everyone on how I could work on programming in some support!

Auto-configuration details:
Product did auto-configure, and temperature seems to be reporting back perfectly. The "ambient" seems stuck on "4", however, and no other sensors are showing up. More details are below.

Manufacturer ID: 30
Product ID: 1

It's worth noting that when I click the button on the device, it flashes blue on and off for 5-10 seconds, then after that the motion sensor works PERFECTLY. Unfortunately, this only lasts about 10 seconds, then it stops working. If I can get it to stay active that will be a huge win. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

It's a pretty cool sensor actually, because it activates all the LED colors (white light) every time motion is detected for that brief moment it works after pushing the button - a nice deterrent if I can get it to stay active!

Ryan-Scott posted this 15 February 2015

You might try to associate the USB stick to both groups 1 and group 2 and see if that helps.

If not, please use a GIST to send us your logfile contents for analysis.

Close