iOS 11 Update for iphone

• Last Post 10 June 2017
jjbauer posted this 10 June 2017

I just upgraded my iPhone to iOS 11.  I was excited to check out all the new features, so I participated in the beta version.  However, my phone now tells me that the developer of my InControl app needs to upgrade the app to work with iOS 11.  It has actually been telling me for quite a while that the app was slowing down my phone and the developer needed to update it. But it still worked so I didn’t worry about it. Now I’m in a quite a snag. I have A LOT of my house running off of InControl and now I can’t control any of it.  Please tell me you plan to update the app as soon as possible. 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
rscott posted this 10 June 2017

I've been unable to duplicate that message so far in my testing. Which version of the app did you end up installing? 

I just looked on the App Store, I didn’t realize there was a paid version for $5.99. Is it different from the free version? When you were trying to duplicate the error message, were you on the beta version of iOS 11? The one that has not been released yet?

Attached Files

rscott posted this 10 June 2017

The paid version is much newer. I switched the price to free for a few days. Can you go snag it and let me know if you see any messages?

Thank you!!! That did the trick, I really appreciate it!

There are not any error messages either btw.

Close