Multi Sensor Temperature

• Last Post 23 November 2015
n0vtn posted this 05 November 2013

Is it possible to configure the Aeon Labs Multi Sensor to report the temperature in Celsius as opposed to Fahrenheit?

N0VTN

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
rscott posted this 09 November 2013

Is it possible to configure the Aeon Labs Multi Sensor to report the temperature in Celsius as opposed to Fahrenheit?

N0VTN

If you go to tools/options and set your temp pref to Celsius, it should reflect that as well in the multi-sensor temp.

n0vtn posted this 11 November 2013

I had an opportunity to try your suggestion and yes it does change the Multi Sensor to read out in Celsius.
I was hoping that would resolve the issue of bizarre temperature values when the temperature falls below the freezing point. As there seems to be a problem either with the Multi Sensor or the InControl software in how it deals with negative temperature values. It still generates a very large value, just not as large as when the system is set to degrees Fahrenheit.
Thanks for the response, it gave me something to try.

N0VTN

lewan posted this 23 November 2015

[quote=n0vtn]I had an opportunity to try your suggestion and yes it does change the Multi Sensor to read out in Celsius. I was hoping that would resolve the issue of bizarre temperature values when the temperature falls below the freezing point. As there seems to be a problem either with the Multi Sensor or the InControl software in how it deals with negative temperature values. It still generates a very large value, just not as large as when the system is set to degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks for the response, it gave me something to try.

N0VTN [/quote]

I have the same problem.. i need it to work for my engine heater in this cold weather.

Here is a printscreen. http://piclair.com/data/dn3sw.jpg

Right now is the outside temp -4.8 C.

Sensor: Aeon Labs - Multisensor 6 InControl verson: 4.0.5640 and 4.0.5799.

Close