Hi There -
1. Is there any way to have an eMail script send an eMail to an address DIFFERENT than what is configured within InControl? For example, for one trigger I want it to go one address (which works fine), but for a different trigger I want it to go to a different address.
2. What's the best way to trigger an action when a binary switch has been tripped for a certain amount of time (ie 3 minutes)?
3. How can I modify a script to "know" the device ID that triggered the script?
Edit: added 3rd question.
1) Yes. Here's an example: sendEmail("firstname.lastname@example.org", "Subject goes here", "Body here.");
2) Best bet is to setup a trigger that runs every few seconds. Your scene would then have a condition on it that checks to make sure a device is at a state for 3 minutes.
3) You'll need the latest version for this. See details here