Version 2.224 Released

• Last Post 08 April 2013
Ryan-Scott posted this 08 April 2013

Hi Ryan,

I just upgraded the software and I've noticed a repeating error in the log which seems to be coming up every 30 seconds:

[b]4/8/2013 4:48:43 PM: Unable to get thermostat state - System.InvalidOperationException
Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at MLS.HA.DeviceController.Common.HaControllerInterface.Controllers.HaZenZWaveController.nativeControlleronDeviceLevelChanged(ZNode device) in z:\work\mls\MLS.ZWave.Controller\MLS.HA.DeviceController\Controllers\HaZenZWaveController.cs:line 196
at MLS.HA.ZensysController.ZController.processApplicationCommand(Byte sourceNodeId, CommandClassValue[] values) in z:\work\mls\MLS.ZWave.Controller\MLS.HA.ZensysController\ZController.cs:line 2088[/b]

Not sure what this error means, but it looks to be a problem with one of my thermostats.

jonfrance posted this 08 April 2013

Hi Ryan,

I just upgraded the software and I've noticed a repeating error in the log which seems to be coming up every 30 seconds:

[b]4/8/2013 4:48:43 PM: Unable to get thermostat state - System.InvalidOperationException
Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at MLS.HA.DeviceController.Common.HaControllerInterface.Controllers.HaZenZWaveController.nativeControlleronDeviceLevelChanged(ZNode device) in z:\work\mls\MLS.ZWave.Controller\MLS.HA.DeviceController\Controllers\HaZenZWaveController.cs:line 196
at MLS.HA.ZensysController.ZController.processApplicationCommand(Byte sourceNodeId, CommandClassValue[] values) in z:\work\mls\MLS.ZWave.Controller\MLS.HA.ZensysController\ZController.cs:line 2088[/b]

Not sure what this error means, but it looks to be a problem with one of my thermostats.

Close