Version 3.0 BETA - NFC activation of scenes; new and easy trigger interface

• Last Post 26 April 2013
Ryan-Scott posted this 09 April 2013

Here's an update for the 3.x beta. This takes you to version 3.2. I will also update the main post with this link.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MadSci posted this 09 April 2013

Nice. The scene trigger and condition tabs were just what the doctor ordered.

Axial-User posted this 10 April 2013

After converting all of my rules to scenes, it does not seem to be working. Scene trigger at 10:00 PM, Repeat Daily, Offset 0, Interval 1, Group Number 0 and conditions not defined should turn off two lamps at 10pm. If I manually click Activate scene it works. I have also restarted the service after installation

Ryan-Scott posted this 10 April 2013

After converting all of my rules to scenes, it does not seem to be working. Scene trigger at 10:00 PM, Repeat Daily, Offset 0, Interval 1, Group Number 0 and conditions not defined should turn off two lamps at 10pm. If I manually click Activate scene it works. I have also restarted the service after installation

Try restarting your server by going offline then back online... that should take care of it.

Ryan-Scott posted this 11 April 2013

Here's an update for the 3.x beta. This takes you to version 3.2. I will also update the main post with this link.

Axial-User posted this 11 April 2013

After applying the 3.2 update I have not had any failures. Looks good so far. Thanks for your quick response Ryan.

mariusz@gmail.com posted this 11 April 2013

I am unable to move devices up or down in scenes in the beta.

jonfrance posted this 12 April 2013

Thanks Ryan - this update fixed my thermostat issues.

Axial-User posted this 12 April 2013

Any idea of when the updated Android app is going to hit the play store?

Ryan-Scott posted this 14 April 2013

Any idea of when the updated Android app is going to hit the play store?

It should have showed up a few hours ago. If not, please let me know.

Axial-User posted this 26 April 2013

Is there going to be an update before the beta expires in a few days?

Close