Windows 10 Service

• Last Post 07 November 2015
evldave posted this 06 November 2015

ok, so I'm slowly going through the house and upgrading all my machines to Windows 10. I finally got to my automation/media server and am running into a problem.

Before I upgraded (was Win7 Pro) ICHA was working great! I had the server reboot every night at 3am and it was able to restart the service (had it on delayed startup) and everything would be working fine.

Now that I have upgraded, I cannot get the service to start (immediate or delayed). I can manually start it if I log in and start the service, but for some reason it won't start on its own.

Any ideas?

weidnerj posted this 07 November 2015

ok, so I'm slowly going through the house and upgrading all my machines to Windows 10. I finally got to my automation/media server and am running into a problem.

Before I upgraded (was Win7 Pro) ICHA was working great! I had the server reboot every night at 3am and it was able to restart the service (had it on delayed startup) and everything would be working fine.

Now that I have upgraded, I cannot get the service to start (immediate or delayed). I can manually start it if I log in and start the service, but for some reason it won't start on its own.

Any ideas?

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall ICHA software without removing the configuration files? Might also suggest that you change the USB port that the ZWAVE controller is plugged into. That is what I had to do when I upgraded, but that might have been a fluke too.

Close