Version 3.25 (Preview)

• Last Post 10 September 2013
Ryan-Scott posted this 31 July 2013

Version 3.25 is available. Here's what's in it:

* The Aeon Labs Key Fob can now be used to activate InControl scenes. Details.

* Devices that "appear offline" (fail to respond after 10 polls) will be automatically be turned to level 0/off. A notification will also appear on the icon within your InControl server.

* Scenes can be enabled or disabled. Disabled scenes that have triggers will not function until re-enabled.

* Scenes can be hidden from mobile devices

Please let us know if you install the preview and how the new features work out for you.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Axial-User posted this 31 July 2013

Thank you Ryan. I have already started to benefit from the new feature which makes the device appear offline if polling fails. I will create later during the day some scenes that are based on the device state and test them but so far ( 5 stars *)

Thank you for this great software and your excellent support.

Ramzi

Axial-User posted this 31 July 2013

it would be nice if notification is automatically cleared when the device polling is successful

fredget posted this 01 August 2013

Is there any help to show how to disable or hide the scenes?

Ryan-Scott posted this 01 August 2013

Is there any help to show how to disable or hide the scenes?

Yes, here's the help page for scenes.

Axial-User posted this 08 August 2013

I'm finding the version numbers confusing. Wasn't there a version 3.7 already? Is there somewhere I can see a listing of the versions by release date and the significant changes with each one?

Ryan-Scott posted this 08 August 2013

I'm finding the version numbers confusing. Wasn't there a version 3.7 already? Is there somewhere I can see a listing of the versions by release date and the significant changes with each one?

Versions are a little strange... they don't follow the same rules as numbers do. The number after the "dot" goes up sequentially from 1, but shouldn't be read as a "decimal" point does in normal numbers. Basically, ignore what you know about decimal numbers when it comes to versions and just treat the portion on the the other side of the dot as its own number.

3.0 < 3.1="">< 3.2="">< 3.7="">< 3.10=""><>

In this case, "7" is less than "25" so "3.7" is an earlier version than "3.25"

Odd huh? I wonder who thought up this version system anyway....

Axial-User posted this 17 August 2013

All seems good. I have been running 3.25 for about a week now. I'll add a feature request to the appropriate forum relating to the location of the "Enabled" and "Visible to Mobile" check boxes (I think it would be more effective to move or replicate them on the scene list on the left hand side).

jjbauer posted this 10 September 2013

The visible to mobile devices checkbox in scenes doesn't seem to be working for me. Whether it is checked or not, it always shows up on my iPhone app. I have the newest version of the app. Am I doing anything wrong?

Close