DEAL ALERT - 15 Smart Home Irrigation Controllers

• Last Post 3 weeks ago
rscott posted this 19 August 2017

Hey everyone, I wanted to announce this here before we send out an email compaign about it. We helped Nortek (the GoControler, Linear/Evolve people) test their Smart Irrigation Controller last year, so when they found a box of their beta controllers laying around, they offered them to me at an awesome price as a way to say thanks for the help.

I've got a very limited number of these -- 15 to be exact. They are listed at $40 and will not stick around long. Once these are gone, the price will go back to the regular retail amount $70. 

In Axial, you are able to create and setup multiple schedules with each being able to run at separate days and times. You can also start a schedule if you own an Android device and we will be adding more features to this sprinkler controller -- feel free to post your requests here.

With that said, here's the link: Smart Irrigation Controller

Ryan

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
joey10e posted this 23 August 2017

Hi Ryan,

I am really interested in this. How well does the device work with Axial Control?

Thanks 

Joey

rscott posted this 23 August 2017

@Joey 

Here's some information and details about what kind of configuration you can do with the irrigation

I have my controller out in my garden -- quite a ways from my house. To make sure I have good signal to it, I installed an Aeon Labs repeater in an outlet in the corner of my house closesest to the garden. 

joey10e posted this 5 weeks ago

Hey Ryan,

that link is not working for me. Can you send another?

rscott posted this 5 weeks ago

@joey - sorry about that, edited my post to fix the bad link.

Dignan17 posted this 4 weeks ago

Very cool! Now I just need an irrigation system so I can use that 😉 what kind of system does this work with?

rscott posted this 3 weeks ago

It's supposed to work with typical residential systems. In my case, I had purchased some Rainbird valves from Home Depot and used those with my controller.

Close