Control of Yale YRD220-ZW

• Last Post 23 December 2013
vinnmann11 posted this 20 December 2013

Glad to help.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
rscott posted this 21 December 2013

Following the instructions on the InControl site, I get to the point where the InControl software says to push the Z-wave button on the device. The network module with the Yale deadbolt has no such button. I am using the Aeonlabs Z-stick series 2. Has anyone been able to get a Yale lock to work with InControl Software?

Help Please!!!

In case you haven't yet, please update to the latest version of InControl -- version 3.62.

Here are some instructions, though they are likely the same as the ones you are following.

As far as the Yale lock is concerned, the manual they provide should have the information you need for how to include/pair it into the network. If they don't have a simple button, they'll have some sort of instructions -- such as entering a code on the door lock, etc. Simply replace those instructions with the "push button" instruction on our website's instruction list and you should be set.

SickPup404 posted this 21 December 2013

Instructions for including/excluding: (Be sure to exclude it first, before including)

EXCLUDE/REMOVE:
1. Put your controller in exclude/remove mode
2. Enter the master PIN code (4-8 digits) then # key
3. Press 7 then # key
4. Press 3 then # key to exclude/remove the door lock

INCLUDE/ADD:
1. Put your controller in include/add mode
2. Enter the master PIN code (4-8 digits) then # key
3. Press 7 then # key
4. Press 1 then # key to include/add the door lock

vinnmann11 posted this 22 December 2013

Thanks SickPup404! That is exactly what I needed to know.

Now, if anyone knows how to set the various parameters with the lock, that would be helpful.

SickPup404 posted this 23 December 2013

Glad to help.

Close