Energy Usage

• Last Post 02 August 2014
amerh posted this 01 August 2014

"Auto Configure" resolved the issue about the device stating its "Instant Watts".

However,

1- I still cant manage to get EnergyConsumption working on the phone app. Is it a separate device that i need to buy/configure?

2- How is it possible that the socket is reporting only 2Watts for the plugged water heater which usually consumes 800-1100 watts??

thnx!
amer

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
amerh posted this 02 August 2014

"Auto Configure" resolved the issue about the device stating its "Instant Watts".

However,

1- I still cant manage to get EnergyConsumption working on the phone app. Is it a separate device that i need to buy/configure?

2- How is it possible that the socket is reporting only 2Watts for the plugged water heater which usually consumes 800-1100 watts??

thnx!
amer

Ryan-Scott posted this 02 August 2014

Hello,

I have:
1- inControl 3.62 free version
2- Aeon Z stick v2 latest firmware
3- zwave plug capable of measuring energy consumption (http://www.vesternet.com/z-wave-everspring-wall-plug-switch-meter)

I am unable to see anything other than the "device name" and "power button" in the right pane.
"Associations" and "Mirrors" buttons are disabled ( grey ).

On the phone app., I get "energy usage" 0 watts.

Appreciate your advice.
regards,
amer

The association and mirror buttons don't work in the free version. Also, energy monitoring is a feature you get in Standard or Pro.

Close