Evolve Linear LTM-5 LRM-AS Association

• Last Post 06 January 2015
Matt posted this 15 February 2014

How do I get InControl to associate an LTM-5 3-way (secondary controller) with an LRM-AS dimmer switch? Has anyone successfully done it?

Thanks
Matt

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ryan-Scott posted this 15 February 2014

How do I get InControl to associate an LTM-5 3-way (secondary controller) with an LRM-AS dimmer switch? Has anyone successfully done it?

Thanks
Matt

You click the device, then click the Associations button. Here's a concise guide. Note that Associations require the Standard or Pro edition and aren't available in the free edition of InControl.

Thanks. I tried that, but the association doesn't seem to "stick". I check the box, close the window, and then reopen and it isn't checked.

I am running 3.91 88 if that matters.

Ryan-Scott posted this 15 February 2014

Thanks. I tried that, but the association doesn't seem to "stick". I check the box, close the window, and then reopen and it isn't checked.

I am running 3.91 88 if that matters.

How long does it take for the initial box to open up when you first click the associations button? If it's more than 3 seconds, then you may be outside of optimal range and it could be that your association command isn't even making it to the device.

It takes about 45 seconds for the list to populate.

I figured it out. I thought I was trying to associate the new LTM-5 switch when in fact it was the old GE switch that was no longer in the network. Doh! I removed the GE switch from the Aeon, re-added the LTM and associations are working as expected.

Just wasted four hours of my life. lol

jschiesser posted this 06 January 2015

Once you got past the associations what else is there to do? LTM-5 -> LRM-AS

Does an Aux(LTM-5) "Switch On" physical action trigger the Main(LRM-AS) "switch On" action? and "switch off" the same?

Close