Fibaro Button FGPB-101 V3.2

• Last Post 01 January 2019
nigel1705 posted this 13 May 2018

Hi all,

I have purchased two Fibaro Buttons. The specification says that with different amount of presses it can activate different scenes. I have the devices connected to the system but they only report the battrey level and nothing else. Any help would be gratefully received.

Regards,

Nigel.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
rscott posted this 13 May 2018

I would expect those to work as scene activation buttons. You can try to right click the device and choose "Scene activation buttons" or go into the scene and use the "Assign activation button" in there. 

Be sure to wake it up (if applicable) and perform an auto-configure, just in case.

If that doesn't work, then we may need to dig into the manual a bit to figure out how they are supposed to be setup.

nigel1705 posted this 14 May 2018

Thanks for the quick reply.

I right clicked on the device in the list (currently described as a controller) but no option is shown for Scene activation button. Where should I find this option?

Regards,

Nigel.

rscott posted this 14 May 2018

This is a fairly new feature, you may head over to the axialcontrol.com downloads section to snag the latest version.

nigel1705 posted this 16 May 2018

Thank you for your continued help with this problem.

I have installed the latest version now. If I right click and select Scene activation button a dialog box opens Central Scene Setup but the drop downlists are not populated with anything.

If I create a scene, then click on Assign activation button, the new dialog box opens. I then press the button, the dialog changes to say Your button has been assigned. When I press the button again the scene doesn't activate.

rscott posted this 22 May 2018

Could you enable logging (be sure to restart) for that device and then email us the file after you have attempted to activate the button, then email us the file?

nigel1705 posted this 28 December 2018

Hi,

Sorry it has taken this long to get back to you. If I've done this right the log file should be attached.

If it isn't it says "28/12/2018 17:15:24: Command COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL.SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_GET failed to node 44

28/12/2018 17:16:01: Device 44 woke up

28/12/2018 17:16:03: Command COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_BINARY.SWITCH_BINARY_GET failed to node 17

28/12/2018 17:16:31: Device 44 woke up"

Hope this information points to a resolution.

Thanking you again for your continued assistance,

Regards,

Nigel.

nigel1705 posted this 28 December 2018

Sorry unable to upload logfile, just get an error report, "Sorry an error has occured".

Nigel.

rscott posted this 29 December 2018

Could you send that logfile via a gist? Also, what node id is it?

https://gist.github.com

nigel1705 posted this 01 January 2019

Hi,

I have uploaded the file to my GitHub. Marked as Axial-logfile. The node id is 44.

Thanks,

Regards,

Nigel.

Close