InControl HA Version 2.205 IpCam Update & Scene script ability

• Last Post 12 February 2013
Ryan-Scott posted this 09 February 2013

I i think I'm noticing that when i switch between cams (4 foscams, different models) the server doesn't always recognize that I've selected a different camera unless i force a refresh.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ryan-Scott posted this 09 February 2013

Updated download link to fix a missing file.

Axial-User posted this 09 February 2013

I like the new android app much better than the old one. Only issue I've run across is that it closes the app when I select rooms. Can I run multiple locations on this app? I've not found where to add/change the location. I used it frequently on the old (non HA) version.

Ryan-Scott posted this 10 February 2013

I like the new android app much better than the old one. Only issue I've run across is that it closes the app when I select rooms. Can I run multiple locations on this app? I've not found where to add/change the location. I used it frequently on the old (non HA) version.

Is the rooms menu the only one that crashes? Have you got rooms defined in your setup? Can you tell me which device and Android version you are running?

There are not locations anymore, however, I believe you could use the same cloud username at both your installs and see both sets of devices show up. If that's not ideal, let me know and I'll get locations back on the feature this for this new version.

gmerin posted this 10 February 2013

I i think I'm noticing that when i switch between cams (4 foscams, different models) the server doesn't always recognize that I've selected a different camera unless i force a refresh.

aoliva posted this 11 February 2013

I think I read where someone may have pointed this out.

Android app:

The Thermostat font on the commands menu shows up white on white so you can't see the commands.
In portrait mode, the Lock icon for the door lock overlaps the Unlock button (it's ok in landscape mode)

I'm using a Galaxy SII.

I like this version better than the old one too!

-Alex

MadSci posted this 12 February 2013

Nice update Ryan.

I think I read where someone may have pointed this out.

Android app:

The Thermostat font on the commands menu shows up white on white so you can't see the commands.
In portrait mode, the Lock icon for the door lock overlaps the Unlock button (it's ok in landscape mode)

I'm using a Galaxy SII.

I like this version better than the old one too!

-Alex

Yep. I mentioned it before. Screenshot of issue.

Close