I recently purchased a Logitech Harmony 890 universal remote from eBay. This remote uses the z wave RF to communicate with an IR range extender. Logitech was nice enough to add z wave controller functionality to its firm ware package.

I did a lot of research to find that in order to use this unit with an existing z wave network you must use the 890 as the primary controller and set all other controllers as the secondary. I found a tutorial from some one (using something other than InControl) that was successful in doing just that and it worked.

My problem is I am using the Aeon z-stick light. This version is very stripped down and has no stand alone functionality that I was able to find. The tutorial describes unplugging the z-stick and putting it in inclusion mode. My z-stick dose not function if it is unplugged. I need help finding a way to add the 890 to InControl as a primary controller. I am sure there is more to what I need to do than just that but that is the first step and I am stuck at it.

Thank you in advance for the help. I am very grateful to have this forum to come to when I get stuck!

Craig