Schlage FE599NX lock not reporting state changes

• Last Post 01 December 2015
hwanderman posted this 30 November 2015

I have recently added a Schlage lock (FE599NX CAM 619 ACC 619 Home Keypad Lever) to my network and almost everything works fine. I can lock, unlock and set codes through InControl. It also reports the state properly when I use InControl to manipulate it. However, when I lock or unlock it manually (using the code or buttons on the device itself) the state is not updated in InControl.

I'm using the lastest (release, not beta) version of inControl 4.0
I'm using the beta z-wave controller.
I've excluded and re-added the lock.
It shows up as Entry Control.
When I auto-configure I get the "Fail!" message for associating device, BUT it does report "Successfully subscribed to event notifications"

Any help would be appreciated.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
rscott posted this 30 November 2015

I have recently added a Schlage lock (FE599NX CAM 619 ACC 619 Home Keypad Lever) to my network and almost everything works fine. I can lock, unlock and set codes through InControl. It also reports the state properly when I use InControl to manipulate it. However, when I lock or unlock it manually (using the code or buttons on the device itself) the state is not updated in InControl.

I'm using the lastest (release, not beta) version of inControl 4.0
I'm using the beta z-wave controller.
I've excluded and re-added the lock.
It shows up as Entry Control.
When I auto-configure I get the "Fail!" message for associating device, BUT it does report "Successfully subscribed to event notifications"

Any help would be appreciated.

The event notifications is the key to knowing when it is locked or unlocked at the door. I'd suggest grabbing the latest beta then enabling audits for your lock -- be sure to restart or go offline/online after setting the audit. After a few attempts if it doesn't work, submit your logfile.txt along with a ticket to our support for further help. (http://incontrolha.uservoice.com)

hwanderman posted this 01 December 2015

Thanks. I updated to the latest beta, enabled auditing and submitted a ticket via the support link.

It may be worth noting that during the process I discovered that using the entry code may change the state in InControl. But using the lock/unlock buttons does not.

Close