Tasker

• Last Post 31 December 2013
jrichards posted this 31 December 2013

I have the paid version of the InControl App., the paid version of Tasker and InControl Pro Version on my home computer. Are there any simple instructions to point me in the right direction on how to get it to work? Where do you find the plugins. Tasker is looking for a profile, Task or Scene. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Jim

Here is a quick guide: http://www.incontrolha.com/recipes/recipe/20

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
rscott posted this 31 December 2013

I have the paid version of the InControl App., the paid version of Tasker and InControl Pro Version on my home computer. Are there any simple instructions to point me in the right direction on how to get it to work? Where do you find the plugins. Tasker is looking for a profile, Task or Scene. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Jim

Here is a quick guide: http://www.incontrolha.com/recipes/recipe/20

jrichards posted this 31 December 2013

You guys rock!!! Great job!!! The instructions were clear and concise, it works like a charm. Thanks so much for getting back to my post. Having the recipes and tutorials is great; we all know you are so busy but tutorials, online manuals and video's lead to a very successful product. I know that there are users such as myself that would contribute to a wiki site or something comparable to help out. I own 3 home automation programs, Homeseer (I spent lots of $$$) is one of them, they really lack with instructions and a good user manual. I chose to stay with InControl because there are not assumptions being made on basic user knowledge. There are thousands of posts and it is very difficult to figure out what is exactly going on with Homeseer. You are listening to your users and making the things work for everyone. I understand that Homeseer has a much larger user base but the way this market is developing so fast it is a disadvantage for them. Your product is getting better each month you post a new version. Posting the “How To” right at the time of implementation is the key to success.
Great Job and Happy New Year!!!!!

Close