Vision ZD2102EU Door Sensor

• Last Post 03 September 2014
nigel1705 posted this 02 September 2014

Hi,

I have just purchased a vision door sensor. It has three outputs, the usual reed switch, an anti-tamper switch and a pair of contacts which can be wired to an additional device.

When I read the instruction sheet that comes with it each of these outputs is independent, but the InControl software only displays one output and which ever of the outputs is triggered it shows tripped / opened.

Is there anyway to gain access to the three independent outputs with in InControl software?

thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,
Nigel.

Do you know how those are fed into InControl? Does it use multi-channel? If so, then you can access those this way (this requires Standard or Pro edition).

Ryan-Scott posted this 03 September 2014

Hi,

I have just purchased a vision door sensor. It has three outputs, the usual reed switch, an anti-tamper switch and a pair of contacts which can be wired to an additional device.

When I read the instruction sheet that comes with it each of these outputs is independent, but the InControl software only displays one output and which ever of the outputs is triggered it shows tripped / opened.

Is there anyway to gain access to the three independent outputs with in InControl software?

thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,
Nigel.

Do you know how those are fed into InControl? Does it use multi-channel? If so, then you can access those this way (this requires Standard or Pro edition).

Close