HSM100 Motion Sensor

• Last Post 03 February 2014
Axial-User posted this 02 February 2014

I have the HSM100 motion sensor set up as a motion sensor device and it's working well. Under the device it shows a list of the following: General Purpose - value 20, End Point 1 - value 20, End Point 2 value - 100, End Point 3 - 0 and Battery level - value 100. What do these values mean? Should I have parameters set? This sensor is supposed show temp and luminosity but I've never used those features. I've only used it as a motion sensor.

Ryan-Scott posted this 03 February 2014

I have the HSM100 motion sensor set up as a motion sensor device and it's working well. Under the device it shows a list of the following: General Purpose - value 20, End Point 1 - value 20, End Point 2 value - 100, End Point 3 - 0 and Battery level - value 100. What do these values mean? Should I have parameters set? This sensor is supposed show temp and luminosity but I've never used those features. I've only used it as a motion sensor.

The HSM100 is a multi-channel device, so those values showed up when we implemented it. However, I'm not sure what they represent. They are simply values that are being sent from the device.

Close