GE 45636 Wall Outlet from Lowe's

• Last Post 23 February 2014
ptoborek posted this 20 February 2014

I've installed a Lowe's GE 45636 Wall outlet and can control it, but cannot poll it or get or set parameters. Plus it shows a red exclamation mark in inControl stating the device cannot be polled. I realize Lowe's touts it as "Works only with Lowe's Iris" however it still bears the ZWAVE logo so I assumed ZWAVE compliance. Should the product work with inControl? Or should I return it and go with a GE 45605 ? I am using latest inControl HA FREE version on Windows 8 with an Aeon Z-Stick V2. I also have some Sonos devices that show up and poll correctly so I'm not convinced its a problem with my configuration. The outlet is about 8 feet or so from the Zstick and like I said I can execute scenes with no prob.

Thanks for any help.
--
Pete

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ptoborek posted this 23 February 2014

Think the outlet is bad. Just bought the GE from Amazon, and it works like a champ. Going to buy another GE and replace the Lowe's and see what happens. I swear, 3 out of 5 products I buy from Lowe's are faulty.

ptoborek posted this 20 February 2014

Cool thanks for the reply!

Axial-User posted this 20 February 2014

For what it is worth, I use one of these and it seems to work fine. I have not tried any of the set parameters though. When I get back in town I'll try and see if I can poll them.
kk

Close