GE Z-Wave Control Remote SKU: 45600 Help

• Last Post 10 September 2014
Axial-User posted this 21 January 2014

I have one of these: GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Remote SKU: 45600

Can you give me some advice on how to intgrate it into my InControl system. (I use an AEOTEC USB controller).

Thanks!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Axial-User posted this 10 September 2014

Thanks for the update, it is appreciated.

weidnerj posted this 06 September 2014

Honestly don't think they work with Incontrol HA. I have one that I contacted GE and they sent me out a replacement because it didn't work. Got it to work as a master without any problems, and have several Intermatics that work fine.

If you do the all on or all off on the 45600 device, it works, but to associate a button with a device, no such luck. But from what I read, this isn't just a Incontrol HA issue

Axial-User posted this 06 September 2014

I have the same question ... has anyone figured this out yet?

Axial-User posted this 02 April 2014

I also am looking for a way to use this with InControl.

The other user (sean.e.hayden@gmail.com) said that he was able to get the remote to show up as a controller in InControl. Can you please inform us on how you did this?

Also how do you share the network info from InControl with the 45600?
- I am thinking that if I share the network info to the remote then maybe I can add the light I want to control directly to it.

I am using the DSA02203-ZWUS USB with my InControl for all my devices.

Axial-User posted this 16 March 2014

Silly me. Just realized the remote I have is actually GE.

This model

I can add it to the incontrol system, but it just adds it as another controller. I can't figure out anyway to actually assign keypad buttons to scene's or anything like that. Very disappointing, as the remote works great by itself with other z wave devices and is very very handy to have on the coffee table. but I just can't figure out how to get it to work with incontrol software.

tnamey posted this 14 March 2014

Are you asking about the GE Z-Wave Wireless Keypad Controller SKU: 45631? I bought one of these and then sold it right away. The instructions it comes with are very clear about adding it as a secondary controller. Once that's done you will go to each switch/devise and add them to scenes/groups within the remote. Directs are easy to follow for adding switches/devices. Now to the reason I got rid of mine. This only works with nodes up to 32. Each device and switch is a node. If you have any switches with node IDs above 32 it won't control them. Maybe not an issue for you, but something to be aware of.

Axial-User posted this 14 March 2014

I would also like to know how to integrate an LG controller. I have the handheld remote but cannot find any way to add it to incontrol. Does incontrol not support secondary controllers? what gives?

Close