As rscott mentioned in the Vote for your favorite Web UI for Axial Control discussion, We should put together a wishlist of what we want to be able to see in the dashboard view of the UI. Below is what I'd like to see with the new UI: (some of these were already mentioned in the other thread, buti figured I would include them for cohesivness)
1) Efficient use of space (i.e. reduce the amount of white/wasted space)
2) Tiles for scenes instead of the current list setup... It would be nice to see scenes similar to how we see devices, a square with the scene title, the device(s) it triggers and their current status and the last time it was executed. then maybe double click on the scene tile to edit the scene triggers and conditions? I feel this would be an efficient way to display a quick glance and status of scenes.
3) Ability to customize and organize devices visually into groups or type.
4) With the idea that this could be used as a replacement or alternative to the app, it would be nice to have the ability to have the ability for a kiosk mode where we could customize what devices and scenes are available for activation (similar to the app right now, but maybe a little more streamline and efficient)
5) In addition to the above, the major problem I have with my mobile phone "kiosks" is the inability to stay and keep connected over longer periods of time. maybe this new UI would fix that issue if it was used as an alternative to the app.
well... thats all I can think of for now. I'll add more if I think of anything.